The Science of Energy Flow® Face-to-Face Educational Retreat is a sine wave of instruction in ancient healing traditions which includes the study of simple techniques for affecting correction in the energy field with the use of herbs, essential oils, and water, and the “tuning” of health patterns through the feet – Foot Reflexology. This course develops your skills in creating and maintaining healing environments of power, beauty, and protection while learning how to assist others in transmuting habits that resist well-being. Attendees will design a practice plan for the integration of techniques learned in practice (licensed attendees) and self/family care (unlicensed attendees). This hands-on course is for anyone seeking new techniques for demonstrating care to self and others.
The Science of Energy Flow® provides opportunities to gain greater under-standing (pun intended) of the role of visualization in healing human physiology and to develop skills in intuitive assessment and pattern recognition. For those seeking additional and advanced study of the science of energy flow see program information on becoming an Herbal Diplomat®.
- Energy, Flow, and Holographic Science
- European Foot Reflexology – OMA Method
- Imagery-Guided Touch
- Teas, Hydrotherapies, and Herbal Wraps
- Ablution - Clearing the Energy Field
- Integrative Care: Timing, Type, and Tuning
- Essential Oil Blending and Applications
- Maintaining a Healing Environment Within and Without
- Healing Heart: Sine Wave of Power, Wisdom, and Love
- Health Diplomacy As Energy Flow
SEF Participants Walking Labyrinth
in Herbal Foot Packs
COURSE GOALS AND cOMPETENCIES
- Attendees will discuss holographic science and other scientific theories supporting foot reflexology and energy flow in and around the body.
- Attendees will analyze historical and clinical research and other forms of evidence that guides the use of foot reflexology with herbal applications in nursing care and body work.
- Attendees will apply holographic science when identifying anatomical landmarks on the feet.
- Attendees will prepare an herbal footbath and demonstrate ablution technique for the feet.
- Attendees will demonstrate a basic foot reflexology treatment.
- Attendees will integrate Foot Reflexology techniques and visualization when working the seven major glands and their corresponding chakras represented in the hologram of the feet.
- Attendees will exhibit body and hand positioning during return demonstrations of at least 3 hand-hold techniques.
- Students will examine articles on research related to foot reflexology, topical applications of herbs, essential oil use, and/or energy fields.
- Attendees will articulate legal, ethical, and practice considerations in applying skills learned with professional practice of nursing or massage/body work.
Educational Retreat Includes:
- Certificate of Course Completion
- 30 Contact Hours
- Approved by AHNA for Nurses
- Approved by NCBTMB for Massage Therapists
- Science of Energy Flow Course Materials
- Foot Reflexology Kit (foot bucket w/oils, herbs, wraps, etc.)
- Welcome Reception, Refreshments, and Snacks
Requirements for Successful Completion:
- Participate in 30 hour course.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic treatment during hands-on critique (Pass/Fail).
- Passing grade on written exam (80%).
- Submission of Practice Plan that Attends to Legal, Ethical, Practice issues.
- Completion of Course Evaluation
Daily Agenda - Schedule for 30 contact hour SEF - FR Course:
Nurse-Herbalist: Integrative Insights for Holistic Practice by Libster (ISBN - 9780975501849)
- Demonstrating Care: The Art of Integrative Nursing. by Libster (ISBN - 0766817660)
- Science of Energy Flow: Foot Reflexology with Herbal Stress Relief (available early 2014)
TO REGISTER NOW - CLICK ON DATE:
MAR 21-23 2014 Wheaton, Illinois
May 23 - 25, 2014 Wheaton, Illinois
Contact Us To Hold A Class in Your Location